Home

Saturday 25 January 2014

Small Talk #1

*We were looking at old photos on I-Mac*
Me : OMG...Don't... 2011, Geez..I look so fat and unattractive, I don't understand why you liked me?!
Him : Sssshhh.. don't say that..keep it to yourself I you really wanted to say that!
Me : Uh....


*I was cooking Bourbon Chicken for dinner*
Me: How is it? (I have not eaten the chicken yet, he has)
Him : Enak!!
Me : (chewing) Sigh..It's not delicious, is it? Too much soy sauce.. Salty..
Him : Babe, I'll live. It's.... bisa dimakan! (he smiles, wide smile)
Me : (grinning)


*Him, eating pasta he made from scratch, then pouring some thousand island into it*
Me : OMG That's excessive..!!!!
Him : Why? It's not excessive, you're just jealous cause you don't get any :p
Me: You are eating pasta with thousand island, that's excessive!
Him : Nope. You eat everything with 1 litre of sambal. That's EXCESSIVE.
Me : *rolls eyes* Duh.....


*Him, reading this poetry for me*
Me : Let's hear the audio file...Uh.. he doesn't sound as sexy as you do.
Him : Of course. He's a homo american. Americans can't read poetry. Only British can do it.
Me : DOH.... puh-leazeee, you're not a British! (smirks)
Him : Still.. I'm an  Australian. I've got the accent. American sounds like a cowboy while reading poetry!!!
Me : LOL


*Me, checking emails on phone*
Me : Why does everyone keep adding me on Google+ ???
Him : What's Google+? I wanna start using Google- (Google-minus)
Me : (cracking up)


To be continued.....



Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily